LSE Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
All parents and guardians of students attending Lotus School for Excellence are automatically members of LSE PTO. Mission of the PTO is to contribute in building a rich and supportive environment for our students. In partnership with the LSE's administration, teachers and parents, we promote the intellectual, personal, and social success of all students.
- Develop and conduct activities that increase student, family, and staff involvement within our school.
- Actively support the academic, social and extracurricular activities of the school.
- Promote Lotus School for Excellence to community.
- Provide a forum for discussion of school-related issues of importance to students, parents, teachers and administrators.
- When called upon, serve as an advisory group to LSE administrators and board.
- Conduct school -approved fund raising activities in order to fund items for use of teachers in the classroom or after school activities.
Parent Complaint Procedure
The following document outlines the steps used by parents who have questions or concerns about the actions of a teacher or staff member. A series of steps will be taken to resolve the issue. The intent of this procedure is to resolve the problem as quickly and simply as possible; minimizing involvement of the Board of Directors and the Board Chair. We recommend that you first contact the teacher or staff member that you have concerns or a complaint. If the issue is not resolved with in a reasonable time, fill out the form at the link below and follow the complaint procedure described at the 2nd page.