- Are dedicated to educational success for all students
- Can work in a dynamic environment
- Have the highest commitment to improving curriculum and instruction through collaboration, best practices, and continuous assessments
- Communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues
- Appreciate the entrepreneurial nature of school start-up
- Hold minimum B.A./B.S. degree in subject area intended to teach
- Have experience working with bilingual students
- Are computer literate and can effectively use Office Applications such as Word, Excel and power point
- Tutor in small groups or one-to-one to low achieving students after school
- Have worked with students for extra-curricular projects, competitions and fairs
- Achieved success in preparing students to national or international competitions and Olympiads (for math, science and computer teachers)
LSE is an equal opportunity employer.
Please fill out our instructional staff application form by clicking here
Please fill out our non-instructional staff application form by clicking here
Background check required.
Following Positions Available for Application.
- Elementary Teachers
- Math Teachers
- Science Teachers
- English Teachers
- Social Studies Teachers
- ELD/ESL Teachers
Support Staff Positions:
- Secretary/Receptionist/Admin Asst.
- Academic Dean - Elementary School