- Are dedicated to educational success for all students
- Can work in a dynamic environment
- Have the highest commitment to improving curriculum and instruction through collaboration, best practices, and continuous assessments
- Communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues
- Appreciate the entrepreneurial nature of school start-up
- Hold minimum B.A./B.S. degree in subject area intended to teach
- Have experience working with bilingual students
- Are computer literate and can effectively use Office Applications such as Word, Excel and power point
- Tutor in small groups or one-to-one to low achieving students after school
- Have worked with students for extra-curricular projects, competitions and fairs
- Achieved success in preparing students to national or international competitions and Olympiads (for math, science and computer teachers)
LSE is an equal opportunity employer.
Background check required.
Following Positions Available for Application.
- Elementary P/T Art Teacher
- Elementary/Secondary ELD Teachers
- Middle/High School Math Teachers
- Secondary Computer Science Teacher
- High School Biology Teacher
Support Staff Positions:
- We do not have any "Support Staff Position" openings at the moment.
Thank You for your interest, please check back later.