Lotus School for Excellence is a College Prep, K-12, S.T.E.A.M. Charter Public School.
Culture at Lotus School for Excellence
LSE’s family culture is built around our mission to provide a safe learning environment and a rigorous college preparatory curriculum supported by a diverse, dedicated community. We hire talented and passionate individuals who share our values and who want to make a difference in Aurora.
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Exemplary team of educators
- Competitive salary and extensive benefits
- Highly-involved Parent Teacher Organization
- Collaboration across schools and grade levels
- Small class sizes
- Consistent professional development opportunities
What We Look For
- Driven to fulfill our vision and mission
- Highly Qualified in accordance with CDE
- Dedicated to educational success for all scholars
- Empowered in a dynamic and agile environment
- Fully committed to improving curriculum and instruction through collaboration, best practices and continuous assessments
- Effective communication skills
- Strong advocates of Charter Schools
- Hold minimum B.A./B.S. degree in subject area intended to teach
- Experience working with bilingual students
- Computer savvy (with experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Apps)
- Experience in tutoring small groups
- Experience with extra-curricular projects, competitions and fairs
- Innovative and creative minds
- Collaborators and team-players
Lotus School for Excellence is an equal opportunity educational institution and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment of employment in its educational programs and activities.
About Lotus School for Excellence:
Located in Aurora, Colorado, Lotus School for Excellence is a S.T.E.A.M., K-12 Charter School authorized by Aurora Public Schools. Founded in 2006, Lotus School is committed to providing a safe learning environment and a rigorous college preparatory curriculum for over 800 students. Lotus School was recently awarded with the #1 Most Challenging High School in Colorado from Washington Post in 2016. Charter schools are tuition-free, public schools that have the flexibility to be innovative, entrepreneurial, self-governing, and are held accountable for student and operational performance.
Careers at LSE
We are always looking for exceptional educators to join our team! All candidates must submit a cover letter and resume.
Open Teaching positions for the 2017-18 School Year:
- Elementary ELD Teacher
- Elementary Classroom Teacher(s)
Open Leadership positions:
Open Support Team positions:
Open Athletics positions:
Please direct all hiring questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in working at Lotus School for Excellence. We have an extensive hiring process that involves multiple steps depending on the position before hiring is complete. Instead of setting closing dates on positions, they are open until filled, enabling us to find who we believe is the best fit for our family. Please be patient during our hiring process. If you have any questions, please contact our HR Director, email@example.com.